Create your own Critical Role campaigns with this sourcebook for the world's greatest roleplaying game!
ExplorerÃ¢ÂÂ°ÃÂÃÂªs Guide to WildemountÃÂ¥ÃÂprovides everything you need to play Dungeons & Dragons on the continent of Wildemount (set within the world of Exandria)Ã¢ÂÂ°ÃÂÃÂa land of war, betrayal, and swashbuckling adventure.
Comprised of four regions, Wildemount provides endless potential for adventure in a land of brewing conflict and incredible magic. Rising tensions boil over into all-out war between the politically dubious Dwendalian Empire and the light-worshiping wastefolk of Xhorhas, supplying a vibrant backdrop for any D&D campaign to explore.
- Uncover a trove of new options usable in any D&D game, featuring subclasses, spells, magic items, monsters, and more, rooted in the adventures of Critical RoleÃ¢ÂÂ°ÃÂÃÂsuch as Vestiges of Divergence and the possibility manipulating magic of dunamancy.
- Start a campaign in any of WildemountÃ¢ÂÂ°ÃÂÃÂªs regions using a variety of introductory adventures, dozens of regional plot seeds, and the heroic chronicle systemÃ¢ÂÂ°ÃÂÃÂa way to create character backstories rooted in Wildemount.
- Explore every corner of Wildemount and discover mysteries revealed for the first time by Critical Role Dungeon Master, Matthew Mercer.
This bookÃ¢ÂÂ°ÃÂÃÂªs contents include the following:
- An expansive Wildemount gazetteer.
- Descriptions of the major factions of Wildemount.
- Player options that include new subclasses, new spells, and a tool to help players deeply integrate their characters into the setting.
- New magic items, including weapons that become more powerful to match their wielders.
- New creatures native to Wildemount.
- Four introductory adventuresÃ¢ÂÂ°ÃÂÃÂone for each unique region of Wildemount.
Largely written and helmed by Matthew Mercer, the Dungeon Master of Critical Role and creator ofÃÂ¥ÃÂthe world ofÃÂ¥ÃÂExandria, this 304-page book features work by talented designers, writers, and artists from the D&D and Critical Role communities.
Explorer's Guide to WildemountÃÂ¥ÃÂis an expansive, vivid campaign setting anyone can enjoy regardless of their familiarity with Critical Role, and an open invitation to make the mysteries and dangers of Wildemount your own.